Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's New (Pussycat)

















Hello my loyal I Make Picture-ers! I want to take a minute to let you know about some upcoming changes to our blog. Though the core of this blog is the interactive element of assigning and posting art projects, I've noticed that a lull in incoming projects (ahem, this means you lazy bones!) makes for a subsequent lull in my ability to post due to the strict format I created (review, interview, review, interview, etc.). While I still want the assignments to be an integral part of I Make Picture, I also don't want to alienate anyone who may not for whatever reason be able or willing to complete these projects. Thus I have decided to expand the content of the blog to more things "art" in general. Specifically, this will include previews of upcoming exhibitions or visual projects that excite me, inspirations, and short art history lessons on artists and figures whose work may not be as broadly known. As always if you have things you'd like to see I Make Picture cover, please send an email to IMakePicture@gmail.com and let us know your thoughts! This change will enable me to post more frequently and hence give you, the reader, more thoughts, words, and oh yes, pictures to absorb and be inspired by!

Love and Pictures.

No comments: