Friday, May 14, 2010

Star Gazing












I am continuously inspired by the sights and sounds of Los Angeles. The people-watching can hardly be beat and major public venues like Pasadena's monthly Rose Bowl Flea Market and the recent Culver City Cruisin' Back Car Show make it easy for me to capture the energy and essence of the city. Here are come recent photographs I have taken in the wonderful place I call home. I hope you like. :)



























































































































4 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

I love the second to last photo.... great shot...

xxx
CEO

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

I love your blog, keep em coming. By the way. I hope you get to contribute regularly on coco+kelly.

Unknown said...

These are wonderful. Love the boy sitting by the car.

rachel red lips said...

these photos are amazing! you're got a really great ability to capture a person's essence...i often struggle with taking photos of people!